Please remember to be respectful to the members of our community:
- We are continuing to request use of face masks regardless of vaccination status due to being in a confined space with limited airflow. Please help to protect our youngest users and others who are unable to be vaccinated.
- We ask that you clean your hands with hand sanitizer before touching library materials (books, movies, books-on-CD).
- We ask you to maintain social distancing, especially in the entry area and in front of the circulation desk.
- Please do not visit the library if you are showing any signs of illness.
Unfortunately, we do not yet have any toys available for children to play with either inside or outside of the library.
- Washable keyboards are being used with a separate mouse provided for the laptop.
- Computers, desks, and chairs will be cleaned between users.
- There will be a 30 minute time limit for computer use if anyone is waiting.
Porch Pick-Up is still an option
- Any books placed on hold can be made available on the porch for pick-up.
- You can still call 315-364-7975, e-mail email@example.com, or send us a message through the website to ask us to put books aside for you.